Unit 3 Director
Why are you running for office?
From working the private sector, the military, and as a union member. I understand the impacts on struggling families. I’ll do my part to protect the union and it’s standards in the age of automation. We all want to retire, and I want to ensure we can all retire comfortably.
What are your goals?
Build better communication between supervisors, agents & stewards regarding incoming new employees. Accountability and communication are key. Push for better contracts to benefit our current and retired employees. To ensure a strong & informed membership and encourage more participation.
- Unit 3 Steward
- 8 year Army, Military Police combat veteran
- Bachelor Degree, Hawaii Pacific University - Political Science
- Downtown-Chinatown Neighborhood Board
- O’ahu County Democratic Committee - Secretary
- Chinatown Business & Community Association - Director
- Chinatown Lions Club -3rd Vice President
- Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 8616 - Post Service Officer
- Scottish Rite, Honolulu Valley - Officer
- Aloha Shriners, Shriners International