Unit 3 Director
Why are you running for office?
I’m running for State Board of Directors, Unit 3, to help strengthen relationships and unity among members and fight for better equity among the bargaining units.
What are your goals?
Advocate for member rights and benefits through collective bargaining and legislative lobbying; promote awareness of the collective bargaining process; strengthen relationships between union agents, employers, and elected officials; improve member benefits and incentives to strengthen and increase membership; help bridge the gap between islands, across units, and generations.
- Unit 3 Board, 2015-Present
- Chair, Kauai Unit 3, 2015-Present
- Vice Chair, Unit 3 Negotiations Committee 2018-Present (Member since 2013)
- Vice Chair, Kauai PAC, 2017-Present (Member since 2013)
- Vice Chair, Kauai Unit 3, 2013-2015
- Chair, Kauai Kendall Scholarship Committee, 201 3-2015
- General Assembly Delegate 2014, 2016, 2018
- AFSCME PEOPLE MVP
- Active Member for Over 15 Years