Unit 3 Director
Why are you running for office?
Running for office will allow me to represent Unit 3. I will be given the opportunity to speak directly to the Board of Directors as a whole and address situations that arise. Being part of the Board will help to bridge the gap between the Board and Unit 3 members.
What are your goals?
My goals are simply transparent. I feel each and every one of the Board of Directors should be accountable for decisions they make, and each member of the HGEA should be allowed to see how their representative voted on particular issues.
- HGEA Board of Director 2017-19
- State Negotiating Team Unit 3 2017-19
- State Co-chair Bylaws/Resolution Committee 2018
- AFSCME National Convention Boston, Mass. 2018
- AFSCME Study Tour Washington D.C. 2017
- HGEA General Assembly 2012, 14, 16, 2018
- HGEA Steward since 2008
- HGEA member since 1997
- AFSCME MVP member 2017